Attorney for accused Kenosha protest gunman says teen acted in self-defense A high-profile lawyer representing the 17-year-old boy charged with killing two protesters and wounding another during demonstrations on the... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Kenosha

Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next (showing 126-150 of 220)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:25:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 2:51:26 AM Courtbebe wrote:
He discriminated against black employees at his casino and was fine $200,000 for it. [link] [link]


"The commission overruled an administrative law judge who found no evidence that the Plaza was engaged in discrimination, finding that the judge improperly barred evidence that the casino changed its practices after the DGE filed a complaint against Caesars.

Trump organization lawyers denied any discrimination. 'Trump Plaza is being fined for the aura of discrimination,' said lawyer Brian Spector."

More flimsy evidence.


1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:25:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
I haven't read the other ones but I'm going to bet there is nothing concrete there.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:36:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 2:53:07 AM Courtbebe wrote:
Birtherism. Without any evidence and against all logic, Trump insisted that a black man was not a natural born citizen for years. He then did the same thing with a black woman years later, though the second time, he implied it and fueled rumors rather than explicitly saying it. He also said Obama wasn’t a good enough student to get into Columbia or Harvard on his own.


This has nothing to do with his race.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:42:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 2:53:30 AM Courtbebe wrote:
He said white supremacists were good people.


Trump denounces KKK and racism in Charlottesville - BBC News
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:42:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
That is a big fat lie that the left keeps rehashing
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:54:25 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 2:53:30 AM Courtbebe wrote:
He said white supremacists were good people.
On Friday 9/4/20 - 12:42:15 PM Noldor wrote:
[link]


He can do both.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 12:57:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
In that same speech he specifically said ""I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 1:08:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 12:42:50 PM Noldor wrote:
That is a big fat lie that the left keeps rehashing

It isn't. That event was planned by white supremacists, overtly and specifically advertised as a white supremacist event, and attended by white supremacists. If you say there were "very fine people" on both sides, you are falling white supremacists "very fine people." Period.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 1:10:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also, while it was good of courtbebe to list out some of Trump's many, MANY racist actions and statements, there's actually an entire Wikipedia page dedicated to it. It…is not a short page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racia...
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 1:11:47 PM EST (GMT-5)
The problem with you, noldor, is that you refuse to understand (despite being told many, MANY times) that things can be racist even if someone isn't literally calling a black person the n-word or forcing them to sit in the back of the bus.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 1:21:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 12:42:50 PM Noldor wrote:
That is a big fat lie that the left keeps rehashing
On Friday 9/4/20 - 1:08:43 PM birdsong4j wrote:
It isn't. That event was planned by white supremacists, overtly and specifically advertised as a white supremacist event, and attended by white supremacists. If you say there were "very fine people" on both sides, you are falling white supremacists "very fine people." Period.

So he's talking about the white nationalists when he specifically says he's not talking about the white nationalists in the same speech? Funny logic you have there.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 1:24:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 1:11:47 PM birdsong4j wrote:
The problem with you, noldor, is that you refuse to understand (despite being told many, MANY times) that things can be racist even if someone isn't literally calling a black person the n-word or forcing them to sit in the back of the bus.

Ding. Ding. Ding. What does she win, Johnny?



AND in his case, there's that too.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 2:37:04 PM EST (GMT-5)
Nothing. None of us win anything except more sh*t posts from one of YT’s racists.

Also, I’m so glad I included that link for Trump’s Charlottesville comments. You know, the one that specifically talks about Trump’s “apology” and how it was immediately retracted as soon as Trump went off script. (I recommend anyone who’s had to deal with racist apologists like Noldor who try to whitewash Trump’s Charlottesville comments watch).
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 2:40:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
You can see white people around here with a glimmer in their eye because they’re just tickled pink about how white they are.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 3:45:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 1:08:43 PM birdsong4j wrote:
It isn't. That event was planned by white supremacists, overtly and specifically advertised as a white supremacist event, and attended by white supremacists. If you say there were "very fine people" on both sides, you are falling white supremacists "very fine people." Period.


No you really are not.

While the event may have been planned by white supremacists, there is nothing indicating that ONLY white supremacists were in attendance. That is your spin on the issue- - whatever it takes to make Trump look bad.

The reality is that there were likely many people in attendance that were part of the 'history's being erased' mindset and aren't associated with or desiring to be associated with the organizers of the protest aside from the common goal of keeping the statues from coming down.

1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 5:54:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 8/30/20 - 5:05:11 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
I want to know what kind of mother drives her kid, with a gun, to a protest. If we're going to dig into people's backgrounds, this kid is not going to fare well based on what I've seen.
On Thursday 9/3/20 - 9:04:38 PM radioturk wrote:
Or what kind of parents raised their kids to loot, commit arson, vandalize and so on? Is there a law in Kenosha against going to a protest with a gun or having a parent drive you to one? The kid went there to help innocent people protect their property against the vile leftist rioters. One of the people threatening Rittenhouse had a gun. It's a good thing Rittenhouse had a gun.


Deflection is all these people have, isn't it? I don't support looting or violence of any kind during protests. Sending in children with guns sounds like some Confederate strategy.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 5:55:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 9/3/20 - 10:46:18 PM Spoonerism wrote:
Trump is 100% a racist.


yes
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 6:00:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
"history's being erased" is what a lot of the white supremacists hide behind, tbh. Just because you say that's your reasoning, it doesn't mean that's the actual truth.
1 month ago - Friday 9/4/20 - 11:04:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
When your event is planned, organized, and advertised by white supremacists and their associated organizations, you don't get a pass on attending and then claiming you were just there to "preserve confederate heritage" (in itself a racist ideology).
1 month ago - Saturday 9/5/20 - 5:30:54 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 11:04:55 PM birdsong4j wrote:
When your event is planned, organized, and advertised by white supremacists and their associated organizations, you don't get a pass on attending and then claiming you were just there to "preserve confederate heritage" (in itself a racist ideology).


When your event is planned, organized, and advertised by domestic terrorists and their associated organizations, you don't get a pass on rioting, looting, setting everything in sight on fire, trying to kill cops by brick and stones, and MURDERING people, you don't get a pass on attending and then claim that you were "peacefully protesting". You dummy liberals are going to get just what you deserve: Four more years of President Donald J. Trump. Triggered!
1 month ago - Sunday 9/6/20 - 11:34:11 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 11:04:55 PM birdsong4j wrote:
When your event is planned, organized, and advertised by white supremacists and their associated organizations, you don't get a pass on attending and then claiming you were just there to "preserve confederate heritage" (in itself a racist ideology).


Nice shift from 'the history's being erased mindset' to 'preserve confederate heritage'...


1 month ago - Sunday 9/6/20 - 11:38:09 AM EST (GMT-5)
Because that's really what it's about for the racist hillbillies. Are you happy now that i equated hillbillies with racists instead of with morons?
1 month ago - Sunday 9/6/20 - 11:48:57 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/6/20 - 11:38:09 AM postallbear wrote:
Because that's really what it's about for the racist hillbillies. Are you happy now that i equated hillbillies with racists instead of with morons?


Do you really speak English?

You are not 'equating hillbillies with racists' with what you posted. Racist was the adjective you use to describe 'the hillbillies', which implies a subset of hillbillies that happen to be racists.

Not a problem as some hillbillies are probably racist. You are talking about 'the racist hillbillies' not painting all hillbillies being racist.

...no wonder you can't seem to understand that using the term 'hillbillies' in place of the term 'moron' is equating hillbilly and moron, and disparaging everyone that identifies as 'hillbilly'.
1 month ago - Sunday 9/6/20 - 12:44:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 6:00:55 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
"history's being erased" is what a lot of the white supremacists hide behind, tbh. Just because you say that's your reasoning, it doesn't mean that's the actual truth.


A lot of them probably do, but that doesn't mean that a lot of people don't honestly see the removal of statues as an attempt to 'erase history' and would rather see the statues remain or at least be contextualized and preserve the history. Painting with the broad brush and making assumptions about why people are wanting to protest is just a political weapon used in the fight against Trump.

1 month ago - Sunday 9/6/20 - 1:00:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
Okay, so if i say moronic hillbillies then I'm reinforcing a negative stereotype but if i say racist hillbillies, it's okay because some are
Thanks for the English lesson dumbass.

Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next (showing 126-150 of 220)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit