Attorney for accused Kenosha protest gunman says teen acted in self-defense A high-profile lawyer representing the 17-year-old boy charged with killing two protesters and wounding another during demonstrations on the... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Kenosha

Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 Next (showing 201-220 of 220)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:12:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 4:05:53 PM postallbear wrote:
CD is still more offended by hillbilly than he is by a 17 year old gunning down 2 protesters. That's the offensive issue here
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 4:26:15 PM CowDung wrote:
You keep claiming that, but I have no idea what you really want me to do about it- - the guy has been arrested and will face trial. He will either be convicted or found not guilty. Nothing I'm going to say here is going to make any difference at all in how it turns out.

Same can be said about literally ALL of your posts here so...
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:17:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 5:32:07 PM postallbear wrote:
drat yourself gutless alter. The fact that you're not even talking about the shooting speaks volumes about you, CD. We'll see how the justice system works. It's warped enough that you may be right, gutless. Nothing in the video showed anyone using deadly force against him. Kind of difficult to argue self defense when you're the only one using a gun


When's the last time you mentioned the shooting, Postal (Aside from you accusing me of not talking about it enough.)?

1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:18:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 4:05:53 PM postallbear wrote:
CD is still more offended by hillbilly than he is by a 17 year old gunning down 2 protesters. That's the offensive issue here
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 4:26:15 PM CowDung wrote:
You keep claiming that, but I have no idea what you really want me to do about it- - the guy has been arrested and will face trial. He will either be convicted or found not guilty. Nothing I'm going to say here is going to make any difference at all in how it turns out.
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:12:27 PM snowbdr88 wrote:
Same can be said about literally ALL of your posts here so...


I was hoping that pointing out comments that perpetuate negative stereotypes might cause people to alter their behavior and stop doing it...
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:33:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
I've tried to steer back to topic but you're too busy protecting Appalachians (of which I'm one by the way) from me using the word "hillbilly"
drat off with your self righteous bullpoo. You say tons of poo that's outright racist, you nazi cocksucker.

Now, can we discuss the 17 year old shooting 2 protesters who didn't brandish guns and has the bullpoo nerve to call it self defense?
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:34:52 PM EST (GMT-5)
YOu still don't drating understand.

YOU USING THE WORD ISN'T REALLY THE ISSUE.
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:37:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:33:57 PM postallbear wrote:
Now, can we discuss the 17 year old shooting 2 protesters who didn't brandish guns and has the bullpoo nerve to call it self defense?


What is there really to say about it?

Do you really think that not having a gun means that the person is incapable of inflicting severe harm to another person?
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:42:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:33:57 PM postallbear wrote:
I've tried to steer back to topic but you're too busy protecting Appalachians (of which I'm one by the way) from me using the word "hillbilly"


Sounded more like you were trying to deflect attention away from your assholery.
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 11:31:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:34:52 PM CowDung wrote:
YOu still don't drating understand. YOU USING THE WORD ISN'T REALLY THE ISSUE.


1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 2:47:04 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:12:27 PM snowbdr88 wrote:
Same can be said about literally ALL of your posts here so...
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:18:27 PM CowDung wrote:
I was hoping that pointing out comments that perpetuate negative stereotypes might cause people to alter their behavior and stop doing it...


Nah you are just creating a bullsh^t argument to deflect from your own bullsh*t defence of racists on a regular basis.

Postal is primarily criticising slavish Trunp supporters in rural areas. Calling them Hillbillies is incidental to that and you quoting dictionary definitions is complete bullsh*t. Words have greater expression than within whichever fundamentalist bullsh*t YOU decide that everyone else must comply with. You are the very epitome of a fascist except for one thing. You are entirely insincere in everything you write here.
1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 3:02:16 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 5:32:07 PM postallbear wrote:
drat yourself gutless alter. The fact that you're not even talking about the shooting speaks volumes about you, CD. We'll see how the justice system works. It's warped enough that you may be right, gutless. Nothing in the video showed anyone using deadly force against him. Kind of difficult to argue self defense when you're the only one using a gun

Well you know a mob chasing after you can sometimes lead to being seriously injured or death.



1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 4:27:55 AM EST (GMT-5)
You missed out the part where the "mob" were chasing the 17 year old because he already killed someone.

You missed out the part where he claimed to be a "medic" despite being just 17 yeas old and armed with a rifle and only having lethal ammunition.

His argument that he was only acting in self defence can be easily countered that he was planning pre-meditated murder.

1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 7:54:50 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 6:18:27 PM CowDung wrote:
I was hoping that pointing out comments that perpetuate negative stereotypes might cause people to alter their behavior and stop doing it...
On Wednesday 9/9/20 - 2:47:04 AM Boredofu wrote:
...Calling them Hillbillies is incidental to that and you quoting dictionary definitions is complete bullsh*t. Words have greater expression than within whichever fundamentalist bullsh*t YOU decide that everyone else must comply with.


I was quoting dictionary definitions? Might want to reread the thread, dickhead.

You are as bad as Trump when it comes to facts.

I guess I'll go back to ignoring you.
1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 8:35:17 AM EST (GMT-5)
This is not in one tread you prick. As usual you have turned it into another of your fake causes that dominate the entire f*cking forum to feed your pathetic f*cking ego.

Typically you create a huge drama in which you can double down or backtrack at will through your insincere bollocks. You literally started this crap by quoting the definition of Hillbilly and continued to maintain over weeks that it was exclusively applied to people from the f*cking Appa f*cking lation mountains droning on and on and on.

It's got nothing to do with "threads" it just your incessant bloviation.
1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 8:41:52 AM EST (GMT-5)
Feel free to check elsewhere too- - I'm not the one quoting the dictionary, dickhead.
1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 8:45:17 AM EST (GMT-5)
I'm not that invested in your utter bulls*t

I just await the day that for whatever reason you are no longer able to post here. It will be a welcome event even if it is the result of your demise.
1 month ago - Wednesday 9/9/20 - 10:17:31 AM EST (GMT-5)
You know the easiest way to be a target for a mob chasing you is to brandish a gun and fire it at people.
100% if dumbass didn't bring a gun, he wouldn't be charged with homicide now. Only in trumpland would a person with a gun be killing 2 people without guns and claiming self defense. And only the fascist trump supporters would buy that argument
1 month ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:20:40 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 9/9/20 - 10:17:31 AM postallbear wrote:
You know the easiest way to be a target for a mob chasing you is to brandish a gun and fire it at people. 100% if dumbass didn't bring a gun, he wouldn't be charged with homicide now. Only in trumpland would a person with a gun be killing 2 people without guns and claiming self defense. And only the fascist trump supporters would buy that argument


Instead he would probably be dead.

Only in Liberal Land would someone get upset for defending himself against criminals.

You do realize that the left are the fascists?
1 month ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:27:56 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 9/9/20 - 4:27:55 AM Boredofu wrote:
You missed out the part where the "mob" were chasing the 17 year old because he already killed someone. You missed out the part where he claimed to be a "medic" despite being just 17 yeas old and armed with a rifle and only having lethal ammunition. His argument that he was only acting in self defence can be easily countered that he was planning pre-meditated murder.


You mean defended himself against someone trying to hurt him. I don't recall him saying he was a medic. Link? I do recall him saying he had a med kit.

Did he force people to attack him? You can't be the this obtuse all of the time.
1 month ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:28:31 AM EST (GMT-5)
If he didn't brandish a gun, no one would have felt the need to defend themselves from him.

The right is okay with gunning down protesters. That sounds pretty fascist on their part.
1 month ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:39:18 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/4/20 - 2:54:26 AM Courtbebe wrote:
I’m getting pretty tired writing summaries of all of Trump’s racism


In reference to your list:

-Muslim isn't a race.
-Family separation isn't a race. It was also started by Obama. Liberals were fine with it then.-
-How is that racist?
-How is that racist?
-How is that racist?
-Prove they are White supremacists and the reason they were hired.
-You're really reaching now.
-How is that racist?
-He never called Mexicans rapists or criminals. That fake news was debunked years ago. Keep up.
-Mexican isn't a race.

Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 Next (showing 201-220 of 220)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit