(26 Years Old)
IM Name: |
|Occupation:|| Guest Services|
(Decline to State)|
|Fav. Movie:|| It`s Such a Beautiful Day|
|Fav. TV Show:|| BoJack Horseman|
|Fav. Book:|| Golden Son - Pierce Brown|
|Fav. Song:|| Avant Gardener - Courtney Barnett|
|Fav. Food:|| Pizza is my muse.|
|Fav. Car:|| I prefer walking.|
|Theme 'Goin Midieval on your Ass.' created by CRA-Z_HEART||
Active Journal Entries | Archived Journal Entries
| How the gentle wind beckons through the leaves; as autumn colors fall. - Mood:Good|
Saturday October 19 20193:39:09 AM |
|Dancing in a swirl of golden memories.|
The loveliest lies of all.
I did my annual fall watch of Over the Garden Wall tonight. It left me feeling very somber so here I am.
I’m making enough money to stop donating plasma, my manager has nothing but good things to say in our meetings, and work isn’t so hard these days.
Yet the thought of work still gives me massive anxiety. But whatever.
I feel very.. lost. I’m suddenly realizing I’m responsible for my problems and I need to get my health back on track but I just can’t... start doing it?
I feel like a slob.
This journal is completely pointless and I’ll probably delete it.
I’m just really sad and wish I didn’t work in customer service and I wish I had friends but also don’t think I deserve them?
|There are 0 comments on this journal entry. View/Add Comments|
| Just trying to process some emotions through writing. - Mood:Good|
Sunday September 22 20195:31:59 PM |
|We had a going away party for one of my best friends last night, along with a final board game session today.|
He’s moving back to Oregon and I’m just
I feel lost.
This dudes been one of my closest friends since I graduated. Anytime I ever did anything these last few years I feel like he’s been involved. And like we get each other on a level not a lot of people understand, cause we both lost our moms to suicide around the same age.
And I told him that. I told him I’m really gonna miss him.
It just sucks and I’m having trouble processing what life’s gonna be like without him around.
I’m worried I’m gonna lose my connections to my other friends. I told them that too and they said there’s no way it’ll happen but I’m still worried.
On a positive note I met this girl last night but I couldn’t actually tell if she was like actually kinda interested or nah. We chatted for a bit and seemed pretty
|There are 32 comments on this journal entry. View/Add Comments|
| So I got drinks with some former coworkers last night - Mood:Good|
Saturday August 31 20192:27:10 PM |
|And they informed me of the current state of the hotel that I used to work at:|
1. They failed quality assurance. Hard. Mostly housekeeping due to the new manager there being over her head there. They’re fairly certain she only got the job cause she likely did something sexual with the GM. Half of the housekeepers quit and this new head made someone apologize to all the other staff for calling in sick. She got chewed out for that one.
2. They’re 95% sure the GM is f8cking a front desk member who is like 20 and that’s why she gets so much preferential treatment despite never really doing her morning duties.
3. They’re losing money and are probably gonna be sold.
4. The current nightworkers are untrained former bistro workers who have no idea what they’re supposed to do. Basically the night shift duties fell to sh8t after I left.
5. The AGM still has no idea what she’s doing
|There are 9 comments on this journal entry. View/Add Comments|